Style can be challenging. You can be overwhelmed by your messy closet, I understand. You’re tired of looking at a closet full of clothes that don’t fit, are the wrong colour, or are just plain dated. Business casual is a minefield.
It can make you crazy when you’re getting dressed in the morning. Maybe you love to shop and just have nothing to wear. Or you hate it, and still have nothing to wear!
Are you in transition in your life? Whether you’re a graduate just entering the workforce, a newly divorced person, or have had a physical change such as pregnancy or weight loss, it can be difficult to emerge from transitions with a sure sense of who you are & what you want to look like.
Would you like to wear makeup but don’t, because you don’t know where to start?
Or do you just want to treat yourself?
I would love to help you.
As a wardrobe consultant, I offer several services which can help you look & feel your best, understand the importance of first impressions, & improve your self-esteem and self-confidence. I can help you have a more organized closet, fewer & better clothes, & more outfits to wear. I am passionate about helping people, & passionate about fashion.
I have been immersed in fashion since childhood, & I believe that my keen design sense & aesthetic eye can come to your rescue. My services have often been compared to those of TLC’s hit program What Not To Wear, but I like to think that they involve less crying.
- Style tune-up: You’ve already got a distinct style, you know what works for you & what’s not so great, but what you’re missing is some inspiration. I can help you add some new details to keep you fresh & current, helping you feel feel better about yourself.
- Closet cleaning: A closet cleanup is an intense experience. I go through your wardrobe, piece by piece, helping you shift your thinking about the clothes you own, with your style direction in mind. Yes, you have to get dressed, but it can also be joyful & fun. You will come out of a closet cleanup with fewer clothes, but more outfits to wear. You will also be provided with a great checklist of what to look for the next time you go shopping.
- Shop your closet: Sometimes you have outfits staring you right in the face that you never knew you had. I can help you access the potential your wardrobe already holds. We will also build a list of necessary objects to expand your possibilities.
- Personal shopping: If you hate shopping, this is the service for you. We will shop together with your needs in mind. I will help you identify which stores are best for your body type, be the buffer between you and pushy sales people, & pull clothes that I think are best suited to you. I will provide you with a set of “shopping rules” to make your next trip far less painful. I will also teach you how to assess garment quality, look for ideal fit, how to coordinate clothing with your accessories, when the best times are to shop, what to wear & what to bring.
- Online personal shopping: Like the above, but you can do it in your underpants! Let me find the items you’re looking for.
- Colour consultation: Let’s determine which colours really suit you. I can make you look absolutely glowing.
- Body analysis: An in-depth study of your measurements & proportions can really help you best understand your body & how to dress it. I will help you identify clothing that best enhances your body.
- Style direction: With my eye on current trends & my feet firmly planted in classic, long-lasting clothing traditions, I can help you identify your sartorial needs and figure out where you should go with your style. Includes several inspiration boards for your own use, as well as unlimited “does this go with the style” e-mails with me for three months.
- Gold star: If you are an aspiring or established model, actor, musician, or anyone in the public eye, you need to learn best how to present yourself. I can help you become the success you want to be.
- Special event dressing: Have an occasion and have no idea what to wear? I’d love the opportunity to help! Whether it’s your niece’s wedding, a work awards ceremony, or a gala ball, I’d love to help you feel amazing for that special occasion.
- Bridal services: When you’re shopping for a wedding dress, it pays to have an objective eye to help you find the perfect dress for you (& your bridesmaids), not to mention keeping the commissioned sales people at bay. Will your friends, your mother, really tell you the truth?
- Makeup lesson: I’ll walk you through the basic tools & techniques to help you establish a daily makeup routine. You’ll learn how to play up your beauty & camouflage the things you’re not crazy about.
- Total makeover: Go all-out & treat yourself! We’ll do a closet cleanup, shop your closet, personal shopping, colour consultation, body analysis, style direction, makeup lesson & more. Total luxury, total pampering. Let me help you take the care of yourself you deserve.
- Style tune-up + colour analysis
- Closet cleaning + colour consultation + body analysis
- Personal shopping + closet cleaning
- Colour consultation + closet cleaning + (makeup lesson)
- Body analysis + style tune-up + closet cleaning
- Gold star + body analysis + colour consultation
- Special event dressing + body analysis + colour consultation
- Makeup lesson + style tune-up
- Style direction + closet cleanup
- Shop your closet + style tune-up + style direction
- Bridal services + colour consultation + body analysis