You didn’t really want to get any work done today, did you? Here’s some wonderful distractions for your Friday! Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend! I’m getting ready for a pirate-themed party!
For your bod:
- From YouBeauty, How To Lose Fat With Body Confidence.
- Also, The Secret To Loving Your Body.
- How badly do I want some of Cognac’s Pink Champagne Bubble Bath? Seriously a lot.
- Save money & look beautiful? I love tips like that! Don’t spend your money on Bioré pore strips! How Lovely tell you how to make a budget blackhead strip.
- From The Daily Muse, transform your hair.
- From The Grindstone, sad news for female Canadian CEOs.
- From Booooooom, I love painting remakes!
- My dear friend Katie has started a blog called Cheerio & Whatnot, chronicling her adventures as a Canadian ex-pat living in London.
To feed your soul:
- Also from YouBeauty, give your beauty self-esteem a boost.
- From Jessica Mullen, how to shine like the star you are.
For your heart:
- A great date idea if you’re in Ottawa from Apt613: Browncoats Burlesque!
- Did you resolve to get closer to your partner this year? Here’s what I found on Canoe.
- Getting married this year? Green Wedding Shoes on planning a DIY wedding.
To make you laugh: