For your bod:
- Thinking of changing your hair? Some things to consider from Elbie Hair & Makeup. (Super-secret: I’m thinking of changing mine…)
- How are those resolutions coming along, kids? Here’s some apps that might help, from The Guardian.
- An adorable multi-chain & ribbon necklace DIY from Miss – I totally have chains I could use for this!
- Deeeeeeeeeee-lish lip scrub from Huda Beauty.
For your mouth:
- My brother & his family are coming over for dinner on Saturday night, & I’m totally going to make these raspberry truffle brownies from The Post-Punk Kitchen for dessert!
- Oh man do me & Jesse ever love cake-in-a-cup. CAKEITTY CUP FOREVER. From AllRecipes.
For your brain:
- Twelve things you were not taught in school about creative thinking, from The Creativity Post.
- Eight things you should know about concentration, from How to Get Focused.
- High school fashions in 1969! From Retronaut.
For your soul:
- Ten life-enhancing things you can do in ten minutes or less, from Psychology Today.
- Totally going to custom-paint my own Holga, a la A Beautiful Mess.
- Things you need to be happy, from Thought Catalog. This is pretty much right on the money.
For your home:
- I’d always heard you could do this: how to plant a pineapple from Tickled Red.
For your heart:
- Sexy Typewriter on enjoying your single life.
- On making new girlfriends as an adult, from HelloGiggles (via SRSLYLIZ).
For your purse:
- You could take this advice & use it to get in touch with the top people in your field: The 10 Rules to Contact Famous Photographers from Phlearn.
- Paid professionals vs. getting a friend to do it for free? A cautionary tale from Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride.