Happy Friday, oh my darling! I hope you have had just the most lovely week & have been able to soak up some sunshine!
Today is my last day of 12 straight working days, & I am going to bask in the glory of doing absolutely nothing for the next two days! (Don’t worry though, I’ve got some posts on deck for you to keep you entertained this weekend!)
In the meantime, here’s some stuff to keep you busy!
Stuff you may have missed right here:
- Bonus Round: A Personal Manifesto
- Bonus Round: Solestruck Shoe Lust
- How To: Dress a Long Torso
- Summer Mix Tape!
- Reinventing Yourself
- A Little Bit of Heaven—May 9, 2013
For your bod:
- You know how every week there’s some new nautral health ingredient that’s supposed to be amazing for you? Well, here’s a list of 11 that actually have some science behind them.
- UGH, how amazing are these signature necklaces from Brevity?
- These geometric tattoos by Peter Ausrisch remind me of the work my friend Andrew has. So beautiful!
- Ooh, cruelty-free beauty products, right from the drugstore! Up yours, health food store makeup!
For your mouth:
- Yo Epicurious, I’m really happy for you. Imma let you finish, but Food.com had the 100 greatest cooking tips of all time.
For your mind:
- Amazing visual representations of data for people & networks in the United States! So pretty!
- I am fascinated by body language & what it all means.
- Negative space art makes my brain hurt. In a good way.
- Since I am actively trying to be smarter, I really appreciate this list of 25 scientifically proven ways to make yourself smarter. Also, it gives me an excuse to rewatch The Wire.
For your soul:
- Ready for a little dream-travelling? Here are ten beautiful natural swimming pools you’re going to want to visit.
- When I win the lottery I’ll totally visit the Maldives.
- The beauty & simplicity of going with the flow.
For your heart:
- I love love, & I love lists of ways to be more romantic with your partner!
- As a companion piece on my article on how to be loveable, here is an article on the ten habits of remarkably charismatic people.
- It’s international clitoral awareness week. (Pause for a beat.) We hope you come.
- Have you ever considered a job as a flight attendant? These ten secrets of flight attendants may give you pause!
- The high price of cheap clothes: how much denim shirt costs to manufacture, Bangladesh vs. the US.
- Money to burn? My list of ways to spend your tax refund not doing it for you? What about the 10 most expensive things?
- Worried that healthy eating is going to cost a fortune? Here’s a great article on doing it on a budget.
- If you, like me, ever write letters in your head to inanimate objects, check out Dear Blank, Please Blank! Too fun.
That’s it for me & that’s all! Have a lovely weekend!