Oh you precious! How is your Friday? Sorry the lookup is so late today, I had a nice little lunch date with Michael & totally forgot to put this up before I left the house!
I think I have found some awesome links for you this week. Take some time to roll through them all; I hope you find them as inspiring as I did.
For your bod:
- This is maybe in Portuguese, but the pictures walk you through how to make this DIY anchor bracelet.
- I think I might try making my own deodorant!
- A lovely rose pendant made out of plastic spoons.
For your mouth:
- A little while ago I posted some summer sipper recipes for grown up delicious drinking—here’s a bunch more!
- Is it autumn yet?! I want to make this crock pot applesauce so much.
- Oh my gosh, you guys. An avocado bourbon shake?! I can’t even.
- A unique take on pizza—Garden Hummus Pizza!
For your mind:
- Ooh I love me some fashion history! Throw in Marie Antoinette & I’m extra-happy! What Marie Antoinette really wore—a fascinating read!
- A great overview of some of the best Olympic Parade of Nations fashions!
- Dear Lanvin, you have completely stolen my heart with your latest campaign.
- I am totally going to try to develop my photographic memory! (Get it? Develop.)
For your soul:
- Seven great ways to relax after a long day. Or after, you know, doing your nails & reading a book.
- Ooh, fourteen ways to bring about positive change in your life!
For your home:
- Super-pretty lightbulb vase.
For your purse:
- Don’t forget to donate to Casey!
- “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.“
For your heart:
Ikat fabric is the textile of the summer! Here’s a really cool time lapse video of how authentic ikat is made. (You can tell if yours is real by the reverse side—the design will be woven into the fabric, not printed on.)
Holy wow you guys, I just discovered Taylor Mac. Love++
“When I’m drunk at a bar & my ex’s new GF is wearing earrings from Forever 21.” From brilliant What Should We Call Me Fashion.
I hope y’all have a fantastic weekend planned! Jesse’s mom & stepdad are in town, so we’re spending time with them. I may also try to sneak in a late-night bike ride to the beach, for some amazing night swimming.