Happy Friday, sweet babies! Here are some links to get you through your day!
For your bod:
- You know I love all things heart. Especially this heart bracelet.
- Maybe add some fringe to an otherwise boring pair of oxfords.
- Mod Podge giant statement rings? Off to Michael’s I go!
- You know, Girl. Inspired claims that these are for a little girl’s birthday party, but I see no reason not to make myself a lace crown.
- If that’s too much for you (for shame!), what about sparkly star hair clips?
- Hop on the prairie skirt trend wagon with this super-simple DIY. My mind is already churning with fabric ideas!
- I adore knot work jewelry–& this celtic heart rope necklace is no exception.
- Crystal jewelry also makes my heart sing. Magic rocks & all that. Geode rings especially.
- I am really, really tempted to try making my own secret pants.
For your mouth:
- Extra-pretty ice cubes, three ways.
- A watermelon smoothie, to punch your thirst in the face.
- You know I love me a good list, so 10 fruits to try before you die really appeals to me.
For your mind:
- Some damn good advice on the subject of advertising—that can pretty much be applied to anything.
For your soul:
- I love silkscreening. What I don’t love about it is the high cost of supplies! Calico Skies has a great method for silkscreening using Mod Podge that I’d love to give a try.
- A picnic blanket is required for any summer.
- Of course, you can’t have a picnic without a picnic basket. Here’s a pattern to make a liner for your bicycle basket. How sweet!
For your home:
- My BFF Michael is a drummer & totally needs to make this drum pendant light for his swingin’ bachelor pad!
- Oh my gosh I love the look of this antique mercury mirror glass finish on a mason jar.
- I am astounded by how much storage was created in this scant 6″ space!
For your heart:
I hope you have a lovely weekend!