I just became one!
GlossyBox is an online subscription service that sends you a box of goodies every month to try out. If you’re a beauty product junkie (like me!), or you just like to try new products to find the best ones for you (like I say I do!), then you should definitely try GlossyBox out.
But don’t just take my word for it—here’s what this month’s GlossyBox contained.
- Full-sized Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser (retails around $6)
- CoverGirl Blast Flipstick (retails around $8)
- Full-sized Wella Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hair Spray (retails around $9)
- Venus Embrace razor (retails around $18)
- Sample of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen, SPF55
- Sample of Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Reduction Complex
So, the retail value of the full-sized products comes to approximately $41—& GlossyBox is only $15 a month!
Even if you don’t love every product in there (for me, the CoverGirl lipstick is kind of a gross texture & the colour is all wrong), it’s still a great price. Not to mention all the added happiness that comes from anticipating something that comes in the mail.
If you’d like to subscribe to GlossyBox like I did, please click here. I think you’ll be pleased as punch!