For your bod:
- Oh Agent Lover, you found the cutest retro bathing suits!
- Shiseido is really, really old, you guys! Here’s a look at their 1897 packaging, from Lucky.
- P.S. I Made This always has great projects. I might have to make this Aztec-inspired printed tee.
- From FabSugar, the ten pairs of shoes every woman should own.
For your mouth:
- One of my 2012 goals is to switch to tea. I’m about halfway there. Here’s a great article from Crazy Sexy Life on the benefits of tea drinking!
- I’m nuts about smoothies! But have you ever put nuts in your smoothie? The New York Times has a recipe!
- Oh cripes, strawberry vodka from Tide and Thyme.
For your brain:
- Someone stole a Salvador Dali drawing… and then returned it!
- Margaret Atwood’s ten rules for writing fiction—good rules for writing anything, really.
- If you’re on the hunt for some summer reading, here’s the ten best books of the year (so far).
- An amazing goal-setting technique from Bold Types.
For your soul:
- I like to look for sweet travel deals. Yes and Yes shows us how to make cheap travel feel far more decadent.
- SARK, on Crazy Sexy Life, talking about self-love & filling yourself up from the inside.
For your home:
- I would love to have more plans chez nous, but I am terrible with them! A Pair & A Spare has a great post on keeping indoor plants happy.
- Ooh, pretty. Dipped votive candle holders, from Nest of Posies.
- From The Oatmeal, the pros and cons about living with a significant other.
- EEEEE!!! Thank you, Vulture, for these Girls paper dolls! Now I can entertain myself until next season!
Oh my gosh this is beyond amazing. Love++. A beautiful, touching, loving tribute to my favourite Canadian, Mr. Rogers, from mashup artist John D. Boswell.
Steve Agee you are so funny.
Baz Luhrmann is taking on The Great Gatsby. Even if the film is pants, it’s going to look amazing.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, little darling!