Lovely peanuts! A short little internet roundup today, because mostly I am just dying to watch Hungry For Change (trailer is below) while it’s still free online!
For your bod:
- Three super-simple DIY beauty recipes from College Fashion.
- For the boys: how a suit jacket or sport coat is supposed to fit.
- Thinking of quitting coffee like I am? Let life be your caffeine, from Jessica Mullen.
- Love this DIY beach hair spray! I didn’t get to the beach once last summer, and if this summer shapes up the same way at least I can fake it.
For your mouth:
- Mmph. This looks delicious. Cashew chickpea dip from Seitan Is My Motor.
For your brain:
- We literally overuse these words, from Hobo Siren.
- Lovely Amanda said some super-sweet things about me & parking tickets this week. I am tickled!
- A chronicle of Lady Gaga’s fashion evolution from Rolling Stone.
For your soul:
- DIY iPhone case from Lesley Myrick.
For your heart:
- Ten truths for a healthy relationship, from Psychology Today.
- If you’re single, here’s some great advice on finding yourself from Charade.
Oh boy I am so ready for Convergence!
Watch this. Oh yes.