Oh yes you know it’s Friday. And HOO BOY do I have a bunch of links for you! It’s all love, baby, all love…
For your bod:
- PS I Made This teamed up with Who What Wear to make these gorgeous Prada-inspired floral statement earrings. I would love to make a pair of these for summer!
- I’ve been working out, getting ready for a slimmer summer silhouette, and I can’t wait to try these killer sit-ups.
- Thank you, HelloGiggles, for this great little British spring style piece. I’m trying to cultivate more of a European chic look, so it’s very helpful!
- TOMS came out with a line of ballet flats—I’m coveting the Giseles in grey suede and the Linas!
- As a fan of bright lipstick, thank you WSJ, for very bright lipstick, all the time. This is strengthening my resolve to wear it all summer long!
- I want a dip-dyed shirt.
- I love love love this coral & turquoise palette for summer from Matchbook Magazine. How killer are the bag & shoes at the top?! In a word, unnnnngh.
- Worried about spring and your suede shoes and the rain? Don’t be!
For your mouth:
- Yum yum yum, glowing green smoothie!
- I bring my lunch to work every day, & sometimes I get so bored! Luckily, The Kitchn has reinspired me with some great tips & ideas for fabulous work lunches.
- AGH I WANT TO EAT CANCHA SO BAD RIGHT NOW.
- My next brownie adventure.
- I love veggie burgers but I don’t like their price tag. I think I may whip up a batch of these once our barbecue gets delivered.
- Raspberry lemonade smoothies: rum optional (no, not really).
For your mind:
- I had some thoughts on fashion, style, and the public service that I shared with Nick Charney for Apt613.
- A great, simple tutorial on making collages in PhotoShop.
- Last week I posted about the 30 books to read before you’re 30, but here’s a list of 75 books every woman should read. Oh gosh I cannot get enough of lists like this.
- Whit Stillman is finally making another movie!
- Why the ‘Lo Heads are masters of sartorial discourse.
- Does wanting to look super-pretty all the time make me a bad feminist?
These paintings (!) by Carly Waito are incredible.
For your soul:
- A sweet little poem about how northerners relocate to New Orleans.
- I’ve never watched Golden Girls (shut up alright, I know), but these seem to be some great life lessons from the show.
- Do your goal posts keep moving? Is your life all dress rehearsal, no play? (Via Charade.)
- Feeling less than awesome about yourself & need a little pick-me-up? The art of self-confidence!
For your heart:
- I have a close, close friend (who will remain anonymous for the sake of her ego) who is self-proclaimed awkward socially. (She’s not as bad as she thinks!) But I think she could use these ideas for ways to cover when you really put your foot in it.
- I am having serious love for these recreations of old photos with the same subject, decades later!
If you love fake, over-the-top Russian accents, werewolves, and cardboard sets as much as I do, please check out Red Moon.
What’s not to love about babies laughing hysterically? Bonus points: falling down.
I hope you have an absolutely incredible weekend planned! I am very excited for lunches, closet cleanups, puppy walks and beauty store visits!