***Thanks for all your entries! This contest is now closed.***
Because I love you, & I want to show you all just how thankful I’ve been for your support in the first month of this new site, I thought I would do a little giveaway of a care package of hand-picked goodies just for you.
Here’s what’s inside:
- A Valentine from me to you!
- Purple mini notebook just like the one I scribble all my blog post ideas down in
- A pen with a pink crystal heart at the top that lights up when you write
- A pink (!) eyelash curler & tweezer set
- My current body scent obsesh SPAResource Amber Vanilla body spray & body butter (sample sizes)
- Hard Candy Walk the Line liquid eyeliner in Dream Girl (gold glitter)
- A purple zebra print lip gloss key ring
- My favourite-in-the-world cleansing wipes for the face
- Four heart-shaped red votive candles
- A Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake candle
- A pink satin sleep mask that read “Peace At Last” (for better napping)
- The Vitamin D drops I talked about in my Top Ten Winter Survival Tips post
- A rhinestone-encrusted, Marilyn Monroe-inspired heart shaped pendant necklace
- A headband with a turquoise sequinned feather on it
- A fabulous large pink square scarf, shot through with silver threads
- You guys a pair of pink sparkly leopard print lady pants
This is a lovely little mid-winter pick-me-up, & it’s easy as pie to enter! Here’s how you do it: leave a comment below, telling me how you love yourself up when you’re feeling blue.
Now, once you’ve done that, you might want to up your odds of winning a prize. I’m going to give you several options on how to do that!
- Tweet a link to this post (make sure you add @JesLacasse so I see it).
- Add me on Twitter if you don’t follow me already.
- Like the blog’s Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on the blog’s Facebook page.
- Join the (spam-free) mailing list.
If you leave a comment & you already like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, or have joined the mailing list, let me know & I’ll make sure you get your extra entries.
Here’s the other beautiful thing about this contest – it’s open to anyone in the world. That’s right, even with Canada Post’s exorbitant shipping fees, I will send your lovely care package anywhere!
Entries must be received by midnight EST on February 13th, 2012. The winner will be announced some time on February 14th.
I can’t wait to see who it is! Good luck!